Friday, May 2, 2008

Mackayla




Mackayla is a future rockstar! She loves to sing and she sings ALL THE TIME!!!! Hannah Montana has nothing on her. Yesterday she tried out for the school talent show. This will be her 2nd year to perform. She has so much courage and such a beautiful little voice. Mackayla will be singing a duet with one of her friends in Ms. Henry's class and she will also sing a solo. One of her music selections is a Hannah Montana song and the other is from High School Musical. We are so proud of her and I can't wait to see her perform!!! Here she is trying out.
(OK, so this is my first time to try this whole blog thing and I forgot to rotate the picture before I uploaded it. Lets all pretend that the picture is going the right way and I will try harder next time!!!)

No comments: