Friday, May 2, 2008

Preslee's 2nd baby shower




We are very lucky to have such a great support system. So many of our friends and family have done so much to help us plan and stock up for Preslee's birth. I am quite honored and touched that some you were willing to open your homes to us and throw Preslee a baby shower. Preslee's 2nd baby shower was at the home of Ms. Kandy Garret and hosted by Kandy and 9 of my Mom's good friends. These ladies are such wonderful friends to my Mom and I have come to accept them as my own friends. My Mom (AKA: Grammy) made Preslee another beautiful quilt!! I can not wait to see the baby wrapped up in her Grammy's quilt.



Grammy and Nana are very excited grandmothers. Here they are at the shower. Both of them have gone above and beyond in helping us get ready for Preslee. Our baby is one luky little girl to have such caring, loving and supportive grandparents!

No comments: