Friday, May 2, 2008

Preslee's first baby shower



Preslee had her first bay shower at Dana's house last month. We had so much fun! It was so excited. I can not believe how generous all of you are. We are a lucky little family. Dana, Ashlee & Adeana worked so hard to make the shower special. Dana and David spent days working on their home. Ashlee Stockin and Dana ran so many errands and paid attention to every detail to make the day perfect for Preslee and I. Ashlee made a HUGE diaper cake and a precious wreath for Preslee's door. Adeana helped them decorate and splatter Dana's house with cute decorations. These ladies are the bestest friends anyone could ask for. Amy Kate helped them out too. She wasn't able to be at the shower, but she chipped in and she was there in spirit. The ladies bought Preslee her purple stroller and carseat. I can not tell you how much these girls mean to me.





Mackayla and I at Preslee's baby shower. She picked out this cute big sis/little sis picture frame for Preslee. She has one that matches.


My Mom made Preslee a baby quilt!!!

2 comments:

Aust Family said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I am so excited to see how things are going. You are such a cute little momma and I can't wait to see your new little girl! I cannot believe how big Mackayla is getting! You guys are a beautiful family!

Shannon said...

Love the blog, but WE WANT MORE!! (Perhaps some pictures of Preslee's completed room?!?!)